Construction and asphalting works of the Kwala-Mourdiah-Nara road (section 2 Kaloumba-Nara).
- This Notice of International Competitive Bidding (AAOI) follows the General Procurement Notice for respectively appeared in the newspapers “RISE” of Mali No. 18230 of August 02, 2016 and “Jeune Afrique” No. 2900 7 to 13 August 2016.
- The Government of the Republic of Mali has obtained loans from the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), the Saudi Fund for Development (SFD), the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and the Bank Arabic for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA) in various currencies towards the cost of the construction project and asphalting work of the road Kwala-Mourdiah-Nara (section 2 Kaloumba-Nara). It is expected that part of the sums granted under these loans is used to make the payments provided under the execution of work contracts of Kaloumba Nara-section with a length of 54.05 km. Are allowed to compete all bidders responding to Article 4 of the Instructions to Bidders tender dossier (DAO).
- The Ministry of Infrastructure and Equipment of the Republic of Mali invited, by this tender, interested bidders to submit sealed bids for the construction and asphalting of the section Kaloumba- Nara.
- The work will be executed in a single lot and mainly include: (i) the earthworks including 55,000 m3 of cut and 130,000 m3 of fill; (Ii) the layer of foundation 138.00 m3 gravelly lateritic and the base layer of 146.000 m3 Crushed serious 0 / 31.5; (Iii) the bituminous concrete coating of thickness 5 cm 53 600 T to the roadway 7 m wide and monolayer 1,500 m3 of gravel for the two shoulders of 1.5 m wide each; (Iv) the wastewater as well as the construction of 37,000 ml of gutters stone masonry; (V) signaling, standalone solar lighting localities crossings as well as environmental and social measures.
- The period of performance is left to the bidders but can not exceed eighteen (18) months.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the offices of the
National Directorate of Roads of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Equipment of the Republic of Mali (PII), Liberty Avenue Faced Grand Hotel Bamako BP 1758 Bamako – Mali Republic, Secretariat of the National Directorate of Roads (DNR) freedom Avenue, BP1758 Bamako Tel. : (223) 20 22 29 02/223 60 88 – Fax: (223) 20 23 60 92 – Email: [email protected] and copy [email protected].
- The Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon written request to the above address and upon payment of a nonremboursable amount of two hundred thousand (200,000) CFA francs, or its cons -value in a convertible currency. The tender document is available as of November 12, 2018.
- Bids must be delivered to the address indicated above no later than 15 January 2019 to 10 local time (deadline) and be accompanied by a bid security in an amount at least equal to four percent million (400,000,000) CFA or against its value in a convertible currency.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and discuss Bidding Records at the CEF above.
- The period of validity of tenders will be one hundred and twenty (120) days from the deadline for submission of tenders.
- Bids will be opened January 15, 2019 at 10 am local time 30 minutes in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the opening, in the boardroom of the Administration and Finance of the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Equipment, Freedom Avenue, opposite the Grand Hotel in Bamako.
- Grouped site visit will be held December 13, 2018 from 09 local time. The gathering place is the Kolokani Roads Subdivision. It will be followed the preparatory meeting for the establishment offers.
Bamako October 31, 2018, to the Minister and by order,
Secretary General, Makan Fily DABO, Officer of the National Order.
See Full Notice