Construction and equipment of high voltage overhead lines
- This notice of tender follows the general notice of award of project contracts appeared in Tunisian newspapers Press of 24/03/2018 till 29/03/2018 and at the Time from 23/03/2018 till 27.03.2018 and the magazine Jeune Afrique dated 04.08.2018.
- The Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas (STEG) has received funding from the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) for design cost of the transmission network for electricity XIII Plan and intends to use part of the funds to eligible payments market for which the tender No. 2018 E 4026 is launched.
The tender is for the construction and equipment (studies, manufacturing, testing plants, supply (including hardware sécuritéde operation, maintenance and special tools), civil engineering, transportation hard at work, assembly, disassembly, testing and implementation enservice) high-voltage overhead lines in a single batch, and in accordance with specifications.
overall limit for completion: 36 months (1080 days)
Condition of Participation
Only bidders having quality manufacturer of overhead lines HT ISO 9001: 2015 valid on the date delivery of offer set limit justifying sufficient technical and financial references and by providing in their tenders the parts required by the specifications.
- Bidding will be conducted according to the procedures international bidding as specified in the Guidelines Islamic Development Bank (IDB) for the acquisition of goods and works under funding from the Islamic Development Bank (current edition ) and is open to all eligible bidders as def ned in the Guidelines.
- The withdrawal of the tender may be made against the payment of an amount two thousand Tunisian dinars (DT 2000,000) in cash or certified check and be done with the Directorate of Public Works Department Means of Transportation studies at the Headquarters of STEG, 38 Rue Kamel Ataturk – Tunis from the date of publication of this press release.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond in the amount of one million six hundred thousand dinars (1600 DT 000,000) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. This guarantee must be issued by a bank established in Tunisia and subject to Tunisian law and valid for a period of four weeks beyond the validity of the bids.
- Envelopes containing bids must reach STEG under penalty of outright rejection in a sealed envelope by registered mail or fast post or given directly to the Central Order Office of STEG (against receipt) no later than Wednesday, March 27, 2019 to 9:00 time on behalf of:
THE PRESIDENT OF THE OPENING COMMISSION OFFERS THE TUNISIAN COMPANY OF ELECTRICITY AND GAS
38, RUE KAMEL ATATURK, PO BOX 190-1080
INTERNATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER N ° 2018 4026 E: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT AIRLINES HT
All fold received after the deadline date and time for receipt of tenders will be deemed null and void. The mailing date or postmarked will not be considered for acceptance of bids, only the stamp of the Central Registry of STEG is faith.
Only bidders who have withdrawn the specifications from STEG may participate in the tender. The opening session of the technical and financial bids is public and will be held Wednesday, March 27, 2019 from 9:30 to headquarters
STEG, 38 Rue Kemal Attaturk, Tunisia, Building 3rd floor Gin the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
The representative of the tenderer must be provided with mandatory presentation of a warrant bearing the name of the agent and the ID.
Bids shall remain valid for 120 days from the day after the deadline for receipt of tenders.
See Full Notice