Construction work on the premises of the National Assembly in Nouakchott
DAOI No. 012 / CMD-HUAT / 2019
- The contractors are informed that an open international tender for the construction of the premises of the National Assembly in Nouakchott has been launched by the Ministry of Housing, Town Planning and Planning. of the territory.
- The DAO can be consulted for free or withdrawn from the 17/06/2019 during the working hours, at the Department of Buildings and Public Equipment of the Ministry of Housing, Town Planning and Regional Planning, Government Building, 3rd Floor, Nouakchott.
- To participate in this invitation to tender, the tenderer must justify the purchase of the DAO, by the presentation of a payment receipt to the Treasury of 50.000 MRU: to the Treasury, from 17/06 / 2019 during business hours,
The copy of the payment receipt is attached to the offer. Any offer not accompanied by the receipt is not valid.
- Companies or groups of undertakings that meet the qualification criteria stipulated in the tender dossier are eligible to tender.
- The bids must be submitted and opened at the latest on 01/08/2019 at 12 noon under cover addressed to the Permanent Secretary of the Tenders Commission of the Department – MHUAT, MCD-HUAT Ile CN 335 – TVZ Tel: (222) 22 45 24 13 Nouakchott. The tenders will be opened in public session, the same day in the presence of the tenderers who wish it.
- The offers expressed in all taxes included, must be valid for a period of 90 days, from the deadline for submission of offers.
- Applicants must enclose with their offers the following documents:
- For Mauritanian companies:
- An offer guarantee of 9,000,000 ouguiyas (MRU), valid for 118 days,
- A certificate from the Director General of Taxes,
iii. A Treasury certificate,
- A certificate from the Director of Labor,
- A certificate from the National Social Security Fund (CNSS),
- A certificate from the Central Bank of Mauritania
vii. A certificate of regularity vis-à-vis the National Laboratory of Public Works,
- For foreign companies:
- An offer guarantee of 9,000,000 in ouguiyas, valid for 118 days,
- The duly certified trade register
iii. A certificate of non-bankruptcy,
- A certificate of judicial non-liquidation
- To be awarded the contract, the bidder must meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed in the last 05 years (2014-2018), as a main company, at least two (02) projects of similar construction work, attested by the Owner.
- Have carried out a volume of executed works duly certified by a Client, average annual over the last 5 years, greater than or equal to 900,000,000 MRU.
- Have the minimum equipment described in paragraph 18.-3 of the Supplementary Regulations of the Invitation to Tender;
- Propose the key personnel described in paragraph 18-4 of the Supplementary Regulations of the Invitation to Tender;
- Provide a description of the site organization and a schedule of work execution
- Have a bank financing certificate in the amount of 300,000,000 UMU ouguiyas, issued by a bank and intended for working capital for the execution of the contract.
- Companies that are in the situations described below can not be awarded this contract:
– Companies that have had projects terminated with the Ministry of Housing, Town Planning and Spatial Planning (MHUAT) in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The turnaround time is Twenty-four (24) months.
- The works that are the subject of this invitation to tender are financed from the budget resources of the Mauritanian State.
The Secretary General
See Full Notice