Construction works of the interceptor and pumping stations (supply, installation of pipelines, production of civil engineering works and execution of pumping stations).
- This tender notice follows the General Procurement Notice that appeared in the markets in the newspaper “The Sun” of January 25, 2018.
- The National Office for Sanitation of Senegal (ONAS) has received funding from the French Development Agency (AFD), the Agency for Business Dutch (RVO) with the program called ” Development Related Infrastructure Vehicle » (DRIVE) and the State of Senegal to finance the cost of the Remediation Project Baie de Hann (PDBH). It is expected that part of the sums granted under this funding be used to scheduled payments under the contract for works completion of the interceptor and pumping stations (supply, installation of pipelines, execution of works of Civil Engineering and execution of pumping stations).
- The National Office for Sanitation of Senegal (ONAS) solicits offers in sealed envelopes from eligible bidders to perform the work of: • Construction of six (06) bearing type of pumping stations: SP1; SR2; SP2; SP3; SR3 and SP4, for the rehabilitation of wastewater along the interceptor. These stations operating in wet wedge type bearing; • Construction of a pumping station (SP 5) at the end of the interceptor for pumping wastewater to the WWTP. This station will be drydock kind; • Construction of a full-length interceptor: 14’975 13’515-ml ml gravity and 1,460 ml repression.
Eligible and interested Bidders may obtain information from the National Office for Sanitation of Senegal Email: [email protected] and to examine documents of the Bid at the following address: 4 City TP Som Hann- Dakar PO Box: 13428 Dakar Grand Yoff, tel: (221) 33 859 35 35; Fax: (221) 33 832 35 31 from 9 am to 16h 30 min GMT Monday to Tuesday and from 9 am to 13h GMT on Friday.
- Bidders interested can obtain the full Offers French language Call Documents by sending a written request to the address above against a non-refundable payment of seventy-five Thousand (75 000) CFA francs. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Instructions to Bidders and the Notebooks of Administrative and General Clauses are those of file type Tender for Construction – Civil Law of the French Development Agency. It is added to these documents a section on the requirements of the DRIVE program.
- Offers must be submitted to the above address no later than January 22, 2019 at 10 am GMT. Bids must include a guarantee of the Offering, for an amount of two hundred million (200,000,000) CFA francs or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who wish to the National Office for Sanitation of Senegal (ONAS), TP 4 City Som Hann- Dakar PO Box: 13428 Dakar Grand Yoff, tel. : (221) 33 859 35 35; Fax: (221) 33 832 35 31 22 January 2019 at 10 am GMT.
- environmental and social risks of the work were considered high. For this reason, the qualification of bidders, evaluation of offers and Market contractual provisions take into account the specific environmental and social criteria.
- For qualification requirements interested candidates can complete consulted tender notice containing in particular the consistency of the work on the site of ONAS: www.onas.sn
The Director General of ONAS
Lansana Gagny SAKHO
See Full Notice