Construction works of the Rosso Bridge and its access viaducts.
- The Governments of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and the Republic of Senegal have received loans from the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the European Investment Bank (EIB), as well as a grant from the European Union European Union (EU) for the financing of the Rosso Bridge Construction Project. The two governments intend to use a portion of the sums granted under these loans to finance the contract for the construction of the bridge and its access viaducts.
- The Project Management Unit, acting in the name and on behalf of the Ministry of Equipment and Transport of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and the Ministry of Infrastructure, Land Transport and Disengagement of the Republic of Senegal invites, by this Tender, the bidders admitted to compete to submit their bids under sealed cover for the performance of this work in a single lot.
The period of execution of the work is thirty (30) months, including the rainy season.
- Eligible interested tenderers may, as from Monday, 1 July 2019, obtain additional information and inspect the tender dossier, at the Headquarters of the Project Management Unit, located at the MET Base-Life. located south of ISET, in Rosso Mauritania, every working day:
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:00 (local time);
- Friday: 09:00 to 12:00 (local time).
A copy of the DAO will be available on site for consultation.
Tél : 00 222 37 59 13 81 / 00 222 77 333 24 39
Courriel : [email protected]
- Interested bidders may obtain the complete international French bidding documents against a written request to the address indicated above and a receipt for payment of a non-refundable amount of 20,000 MRU or the equivalent in a freely convertible currency, and this by payment to the account of the PMU 00027 00001 10000004132 74 BMI opened on behalf of the UGP Pont Rosso located at the base-life of the MET located south of the ISET, to Rosso Mauritania.
- The provisions of the Instructions to Bidders and those of the General Conditions of Contract correspond to the clauses of the Type Bidding Documents of the African Development Bank – Acquisition of Works – September 2010 edition, updated in December 2017.
- Tenders must be submitted to the above address no later than Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 10:00 am (local time), with envelopes closed and must be marked:
« AVIS D’APPEL D’OFFRE INTERNATIONAL N°01/2019/T
Travaux de construction du Pont de Rosso et de ses viaducs d’accès.
- Tenders must include a bid guarantee of 42.000.000 MRU or the equivalent in a freely convertible foreign currency and remain valid for a period of 28 days after expiry of the period of validity of the offers fixed at 120 days from the opening date of the bids.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of representatives of tenderers who wish to do so by Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 10.15 am (local time) on the premises of the Project Management Unit located at MET Base-life located south of ISET, in Rosso Mauritania.
Le Coordonnateur de l’UGP
Amadou Samba SOW
See Full Notice