Design, Construction and Operation of the plant of desalination of sea water to the Mamelles
INTERNATIONAL call for tenders with pre-qualification
Notice of pre-qualification
Design, construction and operation of the plant of desalination of sea water to the Mamelles
Ready no.: SE-P3 – REF. : AOI No. T_DTX_046
- The Government of the Republic of Senegal has received a loan from the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation in order to finance project of desalination of sea water of the Mamelles. The National Society of the waters of the Senegal (SONES), beneficiary, is the executing agency of the project. It is expected that a portion of the funds from this loan will be used for eligible payments under the market resulting from the call for tenders for which this pre-qualification is launched.
2.The SONES has the intention of pre qualify entrepreneurs and/or businesses for the design, construction and operation of the plant of desalination of sea water of the Mamelles (DSL of Mamelles):
• 1St step: Pre-qualification of candidates;
• 2Nd step: Transmission of the tender dossier (DAO) candidates pre qualified.
The DSL of Mamelles focuses on the design, construction and operation and maintenance (O&M) of a desalination plant of the sea water capacity of 50 000 m3/i Expandable to 100 000 m3/i. This project has two (2) components:
Component 1: Construction
This plant is composed primarily of:
• A pumping station of sea water;
• Of A plant for the desalination of sea water by Reverse Osmosis itself encompassing the three phases of pretreatment, reverse osmosis and post-treatment;
• The lines of decision of sea water and rejection of the brine for the final phase;
• A pumping station of the treated water.
Component 2: Operating
The period of the E&M is 02 to 03 years, the final duration being attached to the 2nd step.
- It is expected that the notice of call for tenders will be launched inJune 2018.
- qualification requirements are, among others:
• The candidate must meet at least the conditions below:
– Have net assets positive free of all charges calculated by taking the difference between the total of the assets and all the debts of the company;
– Have an average of net results after taxs (RN) of the three (03) years (2014 to 2016) greater than or equal to three (03) million euros;
– Do not have a deficit on the RN during three (3) consecutive years during the five (5) years (2012 to 2016);
– Have a minimum turnover is an annual average of one hundred (100) million, which corresponds to the total of the payments received certified for the markets in progress or completed during the last five (5) years (2012 to 2016).
• Have an experience of construction contracts as main contractor (single entity or member of grouping), sub-contractor or contractor project manager for at least thelast five (5) years commencing on 1 January 2013 (including 9 months of regular activities for each year);
• Have completed during the last ten (10) years (from 1 January 2008 up to the deadline for the receipt of candidature files of pre-qualification), the design and construction of at least two (02) markets of realization of factories of desalination of sea water by reverse osmosis Minimum Capacity 100 000 m3/i each in a country other than his own, including a water intake in the sea of a minimum length of 500 m and minimum diameter of 1000 mm;
• Have completed during the last ten (10) years (from 1 January 2008 up to the deadline for the receipt of candidature files of pre-qualification), the construction of at least one (01) market of hydraulic structure in UEMOA zoneof an amount equal to seven (07) million euros;
• Have completed during the last ten (10) years (from 1 January 2008) at least one (1) experience in contracts for the operation of the factory of desalination of sea water by reverse osmosis minimum capacity to 50 000 m3/i during at least two (2) years.
See Section III of the record of pre-qualification for more detailed information.
- The pre-qualification will be conducted according to the procedures of pre-qualification specified in the applicable guidelines for procurement under funding by ODA loans of Japan, and it is open to all candidates in the country of origin eligible, such as defined in the Loan Agreement.
- Eligible candidates interested can get more information and to consult the record of pre-qualification to the address indicated below.
– Bureau : Secrétariat de la Cellule de Passation et de Suivi des Marchés
– Adresse : Bâtiment C- Rez de chaussée – Aile gauche -Bureau n° 1
Siège de la SONES, Hann, Route du Front de Terre, Dakar, Sénégal
– Tél : (+221) 33 839 78 93 / 64
– Fax : (+221) 33 832 20 38
– Heures d’ouverture des bureaux : Du lundi au jeudi de 08h à 13h00 mn et de 14h30 mn à 17h00 mn et le vendredi de 08h à 13h30 mn
A copy of the record of pre-qualification will be available and can be consulted free of charge by the candidates who wish to the above address.
- Interested candidates can obtain the record of pre-qualification for the payment of a non-refundable feeone hundred thousand (100 000) FCFA. (direct payment in cash or by bank check to the body of the SONES located at Hann, Hann, Route du Front de Terre, Dakar). The files can also be obtained by electronic means for the candidates who have previously purchased the folder via a bank transfer in an account which will be specified in their applications.
- The Candidature Files for the pre-qualification must be deposited under sealed envelope and must be clearly marked:
« PRé-QUALIFICATION POUR LA CONCEPTION, CONSTRUCTION ET EXPLOITATION DE L’USINE DE DESSALEMENT DE L’EAU DE MER AUX MAMELLES – à N’OUVRIR QU’EN SéANCE DE DéPOUILLEMENT » Issued to the address below:
Secrétariat de la Cellule de Passation et de Suivi des Marchés de la SONES, Bâtiment C – Rez de chaussée – Aile gauche -Bureau n° 1
Date : Mercredi 23 Mai 2018 à 10 heures 00mn
Personne de contact : M. Dominique TINE
Route du Front de Terre Hann, BP 400, Dakar – Sénégal
Numéro de téléphone : (+ 221) 33 839 78 93 / 64
Numéro de télécopie : (+ 221) 33 832 20 38 – Email : [email protected]
LE DIRECTEUR GéNéRAL, CHARLES FALL
See Full Notice