IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below the identifying data of the holder are exposed.
- WEB: Https://alerbey.com (Web)
- Headline: Jose Antonio Acuña Arias (THE OWNER OF THE WEB)
- NIF / CIF: 33.818.603-R
- Home: Avenida Mesa y López 61, Las Palmas -. Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Navigation by the Web site of Titular implies to assume the condition of user and the absolute acceptance of the declared thing in this Legal Warning.
The registry in our Web is directed to greater of eighteen (18) years. If the registry of a minor of 18 years were detected, that account automatically will be eliminated.
The contents of the Web, such as text, images, graphics and source code are protected by intellectual and industrial property.
Such content may not be, for example, reproduced or processed without the prior explicit permission Holder. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
ACCESS CONDITIONS AND USE
The website and its services are free access, however, OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on hiswebsite to the prior completion of appropriate form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use include:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third-party network; and hinder access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB servers.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of information THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
- Do not publish commercial communications through the website.
- Do not collect content or information from other users.
- Do not bother, intimidate or harass any user.
- Do not made anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory on the website, according to these conditions and the Spanish legal system.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or their respective owners, without that being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or their respective owners, may not be construed that the use or access to it gives the user fee any thereon.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the site and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB content or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without access to all content or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available which is accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; or suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so neither responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by others.
When we need information from you, always we ask you to voluntarily provide expressly. The data collected through forms data collection web site or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data , which is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of 11 July,
THE OWNER OF THE WEB undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your approval.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB cancel or rectify the data is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December Protection Personal data.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the registered office of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, properly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right is exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the safety levels required by Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from alterations that third parties can cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or the cookies that they can store on the computer is user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Our policy on email to send only communications you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these emails will offer through them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and renunciation of receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. LAW, AND CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES SETTLEMENT OF JURISDICTION
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the websites included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to THE OWNER OF THE WEB properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly and under its responsibility by stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Web, will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the municipality lies the registered office of the Contractor, unless the rules or the code of conduct set different forum.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of the government, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.