THE OWNER OF THE WEB informs users of the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that can be collected by navigation or contracting of services through its website.
In this regard, THE OWNER OF THE WEB ensures compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
- WEB: Https://alerbey.com (Web)
- Headline: José Antonio Acuña Arias (THE OWNER OF THE WEB)
- NIF / CIF: 33.818.603-R
- Home: Avenida Mesa y López 61, Las Palmas -. Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection rules:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes previously inform you with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only apply strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require. Minimum possible.
- Principle limitation of the storage time: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of treatment, according to the purpose, we will inform the period corresponding conservation, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review our lists and remove those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured and confidentiality is guaranteed. You know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data from our users by third parties.
How we have obtained your information?
To be able to browse https://alerbey.com It is not necessary that you provide any personal information.
Cases where if you give me your details are as follows:
Contact form submission
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data relating to that person.
- Apply for correction or deletion.
- Order limiting treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and should therefore be exercised directly by the applicant, on request from THE OWNER OF THE WEB, which means that any customer, subscriber or partner who has provided me your data at any time, please contact THE OWNER OF THE WEB and ask for information about the data I have stored and how I obtained (right of access), may request rectify them, oppose the treatment, limiting their use or possibly the cancellation of these data in my files.
You can send any such request and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via email by sending an email to [email protected] along with valid proof in law and a photocopy of ID card or equivalent.
Those interested also have the right to an effective remedy and file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning him infringes Regulation.
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
When a user connects to https://alerbey.com to send an email to the owner, subscribe or make any contract, is providing information of a personal nature which is responsible Jose Antonio Acuña Arias. Such information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, address and other information. In providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by THE OWNER OF THE WEB,
In https://alerbey.com There are different systems capture personal information and treat information provided to us interested persons in the following order for each capture system (forms):
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this web.
- other anonymous data obtained by some cookies that are downloaded on the user’s computer when browsing this website are also included.
How we protect your data
Your data will be incorporated into a mailing list file, which I am responsible for their management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed because I take all necessary security measures for this. I’ll use the data only for the purpose you have given me.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best industry practices to ensure that no loss inappropriately, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content of other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other web.
These sites may collect information about you using cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including monitoring their interaction with embedded content if you have an account and you are connected to the web.
Legitimization for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of data is consent.
- Data categories covered include identifying information.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data provided will be kept until deletion is requested by the applicant.
What recipients will communicate your data?
- google Analyticsan analytical Web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze http://recursojuridico.es how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://recursojuridico.es (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing https://alerbey.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services.
These sites use the following third-party analysis services:
- google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to Jose Antonio Acuña Arias exonerating to Jose Antonio Acuña Arias, of any responsibility.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data, and undertake to keep them updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and Consent
At all times, users who want to access your data, correct or cancel them I can send an email to [email protected] and explain them how to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, deletion of data and revocation your authorization.
This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep administrative, legal or security purposes.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, THE OWNER OF THE WEB announced on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.