Natural Gas Transportation Project
Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas TUNISIA
Tunisia has obtained the Islamic Development Bank a loan to finance the natural gas transmission project in Tunisia.
The project’s objectives :
The overall objective of this project is the strengthening of the national natural gas transmission system which forms part of the 2016-2020 program develop gas network to meet the needs of the growing demand for natural gas and power supply natural gas of Commons.
The project will include five components as follows:
Component A1:Studies, Supply and Pipeline Construction in the area of el Sahel pipeline sections Skhira M’saken and Mourouj and their appurtenances.
Component A2: Studies, Supply and Pipeline Construction Mourouj- M’saken and its appurtenances.
Component A3: Studies, Supply and Construction of gas pipelines supplying the El Hamma Commons Kebeli, Siliana and their appurtenances.
Component A4: Providing filtration and Counting Skids.
Component A5:relaxing positions of supply and accessories.
Acquisitions of Property and work will be carried out in accordance with Guidelines for Procurement financed by the Islamic Development Bank (latest edition).
Goods markets work:
Procurement of goods and works will be carried out by way of international competitive bidding (ICB) and will include five tenders constituted as follows:
A1-Tenders 1: consists of two lots:
• LOT 1:The design, supply and construction of the pipeline from the Sahel region (approximately 50 km, 12 “HP) and its Annexes works to meet the urgent demands of gas in the region,
• LOT 2:The design, supply and construction of gas pipelines Skhira M’saken and Mourouj (approximately 15 km, 20 “HP) and their related structures and to ensure that natural gas power future Skhira central and strengthen natural gas supply to the central Sousse
A2-Tenders 2: consists of two lots:
• Lot 1: The design, supply and construction of the pipeline Bourbiaa-Zriba (about 45 km, 28 “HP) and its appurtenances, and that, to overcome the growing demand for natural gas by building the pipeline gas supply capacity 20”à from existing Trans-Tunisian pipeline and meet the future needs of the north and south of the country, including existing and future power plants.
• Lot 2: The design, supply and construction of the pipeline Zriba- M’saken (about 75 km, 28 “HP) and its appurtenances, and that, to overcome the growing demands for natural gas by strengthening the gas supply capacity 20”à the existing pipeline from the Trans-Tunisian pipeline and meet the future needs of the north and south of the country, including existing and future centralsupply.
A3 Tenders 3: consists of two lots:
• LOT 1:The design, supply and construction of gas pipelines and their appurtenances for food municipalities of El Hamma and Seliana. (Respectively about 40 km in 12 “and 40 km in 8”) and to help ensure the supply of natural gas to the interior regions of the country.
• LOT 2: The design, supply and construction of the pipeline and its associated structures for food common to Kebeli (about 70 km by 12 “HP and 10 km in 8” MP) and to help ensure the supply of natural gas to inland regions.
A4- Tenders 4: Consisting of two Lots:
• LOT 1: providing filtration Skids and counting the following positions: • filtration station and counting the Zriba • Post Collection Henchir El Gort
• LOT 2: providing filtration and Counting Skids the following positions: • JERBA Sailing Post • Post Northwest Departure • Post Departure Bousalem – KEF – DAHMANI • Post Departure BOUARADA & TEBOURSOUK • Sidi Bouzid to levy Computer • TATAOUINE of Sampling Station • Collection of Post GHRABET
A5 Tenders 5: consists of three lots:
• LOT 1:the provision of the following relaxation stations and odorisation: • 19/4 bar positions different capacities • 76/20 different capacities bar positions • 76/20/4 different capacities bar positions
• LOT 2:the provision of the following steel tubes: • 50 Km tubes Ø 4 “• 70 Km tubes Ø 8” • LOT # 3: providing steel Ø12 Valves “, 8″ and 4 ”
The tender documents will be available from June 2019Les Interested applicants can obtain additional information and to confirm their interest in writing to:
Mr. Hédi LAKHOUA
Director of the Directorate Equipment Gas / Central Directorate
Generation and Transmission Gas.
Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas (STEG)
Phone: 00216 71 959 677
Fax: 00216 71 959 817
See Full Notice