Signature of several conventions and cooperation programs between Mauritania and Tunisia
The work of the 18th session of the joint commission of cooperation Tunisian Mauritanio were closed on Tuesday night at the convention center in Nouakchott.
The closing of the 18th session was marked by the signing of 20 agreements, memoranda of understanding and executive programs to strengthen cooperation between the two countries.
The Prime Minister, Mr. Mohamed Salem Ould Bechir El and the head of the Tunisian Government, Mr Chahed Youssef signed the minutes of that session.
During this session, the Minister Delegate to the Minister of Economy and Finance in charge of Budget, Mr. Mohamed Ould Kembou, was taken to the signing of the following agreements and programs:
– Executive program of industrial cooperation agreement 2019-2020,
– Executive program for cooperation in the field of tourism 2019-2020,
– Draft Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the field of water resources,
– Executive program of cooperation in the 2019-2021 agricultural,
– Additional Agreement of Memorandum of Understanding in the field of veterinary health,
– Executive program in the field of the environment for 2019-2021 years
– Cooperation agreement in the field of sanitation 2019-2021,
– Executive Action Program in the field of housing, urban and regional planning,
– Executive Action Program in the field of energy and renewable energy for years 2019-2021,
– Memorandum of Cooperation between the Construction of Real Estate Management Company and Mauritania (ISKAN) and land dwelling Agency (AFH)
– Agreement on the use and equivalence of driving licenses between the two countries,
– Executive program of the cooperation protocol in the field of religious affairs between the two countries 2019-2021,
– Memorandum of Understanding in the field of administration of justice and training,
– Executive program for cooperation in the field of education 2019-2021,
– Memorandum of Understanding between the General Secretariat of the Mauritanian government and the General Secretariat of the Government of the Republic of Tunisia,
– Executive Program of Cultural Cooperation 2019-2021,
– Memorandum of Cooperation between the Tunisian Radio and Radio Mauritania
– Memorandum of Understanding in the field of social affairs,
– Additional Protocol agreement statutes of the board of Mauritanian-Tunisian business
– Cooperation agreement between the two chambers of commerce of both countries.